[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] CIP-LAC, ERA Re: CIP - LAC Solicitud de Retroalimentación

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 16:10:00 UTC 2024

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Good morning region,

 I'm stopping by to remind you that we have a *Consultation in Progress*. I come back
 to share the link of the document with the 5 principles proposed by the
 general CIP group (Continuous Improvement Program, for its acronym in English):

 *In the link we share, you can see the context of this creation, the
 5 Principles and the question:*
 https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uQf54kae3tI8gKP4agOwJFzGMYNJb4StoVCNn4rmASY/edit?usp=sharing

 Please share your Answer by leaving a Comment on the Doc or
 sending it to this thread on the Regional Mailing List.

 *Review of the language used in Principle #4 is a point
 important.* Please *focus on Principle #4* that has generated
 questions from colleagues in LAC and other regions such as:
 Does the ALAC structure include Ralos? AtLarge are we the Ralos + Alac
 no substructure relationship?

 As one of the important issues for the regions, I am following and
 accompanying the work of our delegates Carlos Dionisio and Christelle and
 Since the end of May I have been replacing Christelle because she is
 unable to address this issue for a while.

 Next Wednesday, June 5, we will be delivering to the CIP global group the
 compilation of opinions that Lacralo has left in the Doc for later
 discuss in our session during the Icann80 meeting in Kigali.

 Hug

 Harold Arcos
 President LACRALO - Icann
 +593 962 792 117

 The invitation remains for you to share your opinions and questions that you have.
 arise on each Principle.

 I appreciate the comments and notes of those who have already left their contributions.