[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Soicitar programa CROP

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 15:08:00 UTC 2024

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Hello Alberto, I hope you continue to get stronger every day after your
 surgery.

 Thank you for letting us know your interest in participating in the next
 NetMundial. From the current leadership we hope to maintain the usual
 coordination meeting with our GSE-LAC team before finalizing
 January-2024.

 Some proposals to attend NetMundial and other events have not been
 able to consult because our GSE-LAC team is preparing
 2024 schedule and we do not yet know the regional activities that could
 be considered *Eligible* to attend.

 It is important to remember that when having more than one Manifestation of
 Interest in participating in an event, we must resolve it regionally
 through consensus or voting to designate the two (2) Crop quotas that
 We have pending for this FY24.

 Greetings

 harold