[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Mi mano levantada en la reunión de hoy.

alberto at soto.net.ar alberto at soto.net.ar
Tue Feb 13 01:04:01 UTC 2024

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear, my hand raised at today's meeting:

 1. In finances Lilian talked about budgets for the years 2025 onwards. Them
 I please ask Harold to publish the requirements that LACRALO made that
 They should normally be done in the month of December, since I have not seen anything
 in any publication.
 2. Regarding the objectives set for the Health Policy WG
 LACRALO. The third paragraph says: “Support the participation of the leadership of
 LACRALO as an important part of the development of Policies in the ALAC to
 through the At Large Consolidated Policy Working Group.” Because it must
 LACRALO leadership participate, if we have members of the Policy WG,
 We have three ALAC Members with a specific mission? Why in shape
 Should the LACRALO Board of Directors give their opinion?

 Kind regards

 Albert