[lac-discuss-en] NomCom Rebalancing - Comments sought by 25 May

Staff @ AtLarge staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri May 19 14:20:46 UTC 2023

****Message sent on behalf of LACRALO’s Secretariat ****

Dear LACRALO Members,

At the monthly LACRALO call held on Monday 15 May, 2023 we agreed to use two options to respond to the request for feedback to questions shared by the Chair of the ICANN Board, Tripti Sinha on the subject of the NomCom Rebalancing:

Creation of a small ad hoc group - Created at the meeting
Circulation of a Google Doc to provide feedback - Link to Google Doc [docs.google.com]

Your comments are sought by 25 May 2023. I have also included some reference links for ease of access.

Claire C. Craig

LACRALO Secretariat