[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] DECLARACION DE INTERÉS

sandrattgg39 at gmail.com sandrattgg39 at gmail.com
Fri May 5 13:40:00 UTC 2023

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

*DECLARATION OF INTEREST*

 SANDRA VERONICA RODRIGUEZ DOMINGUEZ

 Dear Colleagues of my beloved Community.

 Through this declaration of interest, I express to you that I am very
 excited about the nomination for vice secretary of the region,

 I am very interested in being elected for the position of Vice Secretary, for the
 period 2023-2025.

 I consider that I have the ideal profile because I am a proactive person,
 committed to what I do, I have extensive experience in sectors from
 the Technical, Academy and ICT part integrated into Education and
 civil society part.

 Computer systems engineer by profession and I have a Master's Degree in
 Educational Consulting, I am interested in and passionate about DNS, Names and
 Numbers, IP addresses, universal acceptance among others.

 I am currently a professor at the University of El Salvador, I have more than
 10 years teaching experience in private and public universities
 teaching subjects such as Programming, Software Management, Structure
 Data, electronic commerce, fundamentals of electronics and electricity,
 and in the last 2 years Educational Technology and Specialization courses.

 Researcher on issues of access and use of electronic commerce and
 Internet in indigenous inhabitants of the original town Izalco in El
 Savior.

 I am a member of ISOC El Salvador since 2017, I am part of the committee of
 promotion of the DDI as a representative of universities.

 I had the honor of being a fellow at SSIG (*South School on Internet Governance*)
 2018 at the OAS Washington DC, and at SSIG 2022 Buenos Aires, Argentina.

 I have been actively participating since 2020 in LACRALO, in the IDN group
 Multilingual, I have been an active member representing the region and El
 Salvador, I belong to the Central American region, my goal and commitment to
 main job in the position is to broaden the representation of the region that
 much is needed, to contribute to its development.

 Likewise, I do not omit to express all my desire, commitment and responsibility
 to continue contributing to the work that is carried out as part of ICANN, within
 of At-large.

 I had my participation in ICANN 76, Cancun was a very
 interesting that gave me the space to strengthen my knowledge,
 skills and abilities to achieve ICANN's objectives and mission,
 with the different working groups.

 It was a great pleasure to have organized the first El Salvador Hub of
 Universal Acceptance, an event that took place over 2 days at the end of
 March, being the first Hub in Central America.

 I am also working on the organization of the celebration of UA Day El
 Salvador, event that will take place from May 15 to 18, as you can
 see my participation and teamwork and collaboration with distinguished and
 extraordinary members of the community has been a symbiosis for the
 achievement of the aforementioned, showing my ability, commitment and effort and
 above all my desire to work on developing initiatives, projects,
 activities in the region to maintain a secure, stable and
 interoperable.

 In this way I reiterate my special interest and put all my abilities,
 skills and experiences available in this new role through the
 position of vice secretary in the region so that together we can strengthen the
 participation of the region in the face of new challenges, promoting the work
 of LACRALO as a fundamental and important part of ICANN and the ecosystem.

 I appreciate the trust in me and in my professional abilities,
 collaborative work and experiences acquired during these years, to
 put them into practice and be allowed to work on contributing to achieving a
 positioning for Latin America and the Caribbean from the position, to have
 a greater impact from the region at a global level.

 Thanks to Lito Ibarra for nominating me and I am very grateful to all those who have
 supported my nomination.

 Always at your command.

 Sandra Veronica Rodriguez Dominguez

 ±50361367113