[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] disculpas

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Jul 7 10:50:00 UTC 2023

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear all, I apologize for not being able to be as present as I would like,
 As many of you know, I have a health problem that often causes
 cannot be with you due to the level of aggressiveness of the treatment in
 which I am immersed
 Beyond this I must tell you that I am improving and surely in a little
 time you can be 100% dedicated to the region as I have always been.
 I ask that you write down my apologies in advance to the next meetings since
 I am in the last phase of my treatment and I will not be able to be present
 on Mondays and Fridays for no meetings.
 I am available for consultations or to do some support tasks if I
 they need on the rest of the days.
 Know that I love you dear friends.
 Another internet is possible!

 *Sergio Salinas Porto**President Internauta Argentina - LACRALO/ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> **Argentine Association of
 Internet users<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> /FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> **FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C<https://fuilac.org> **facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> **twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> **Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819**"I hope
 we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate
 our *

 * conscience or violate our common sense" Eduardo Galeano *