[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] llamado a nominaciones para autiridades de la Asamblea

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sat Feb 4 11:58:00 UTC 2023

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear colleagues, I want to nominate as president of the Assembly
 our experienced colleague Humberto Carrasco and our dear and
 active friend Sylvia Herlein as Secretary of the Assembly.
 You don't know how happy it makes me to know that we will see each other again.
 Best regards

 Sergio Salinas Porto President Internet User Argentina - LACRALO/ICANN
 Argentine Association of Internet Users
 FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users of LAC
 Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819