[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Navidad LACRALO 2023

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 19:26:01 UTC 2023

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear Region, we wish that all homes are filled with blessings in
 Health and prosperity.

 We hope that this time is inspiration and motivation to continue cultivating
 internal growth and together we can create new and powerful realities
 for the benefit of Humanity, especially in this ecosystem of
 Internet in which, fortunately, we agree and has given us the
 opportunity to learn about our capabilities as a regional organization.

 Receive a big and deep hug of fraternal greetings

 Harold Arcos. Sergio Salinas

 Lance Hinds. Sandra Rodriguez