[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Nominación de Sandra Rodríguez (El Salvador) para Vice Secretaria LACRALO

lito at ibarra.sv lito at ibarra.sv
Fri Apr 28 21:58:00 UTC 2023

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Hello

 I hereby wish, as current president of the ISOC El Salvador Chapter,
 submit the nomination of Sandra Rodríguez, member of the ISOC SV Chapter
 (ALS of LACRALO), for the position of Vice Secretary of LACRALO.

 Thank you
 Greetings

 --
 "I take the good, no matter who it comes from; I throw away the bad, no matter who
 who comes"