[lac-discuss-en] Trying again nominating a colleague with good English, to NomCom

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Thu May 5 21:24:23 UTC 2022

Here the interested member from central America and Mexico region I can nominate to NOMCOM
Alvaro Javier Aguilar-Alfú -  Alvaro Javier Aguilar since Alfú is mother name
 He has the following statement that encouraged me to nominate him:
I am co-founding member of ALS Asociacion Panameña de Derecho y Nuevas Tecnolgias since 2007, an ALS since 2016
https://apandetec.org/ii-seminario-de-metodologia-de-la-investigacion-juridica/
and
I am fully bilingual in Spanish and English, certified official translator with TOEFL grade of 550 / 677.  Working knowledge of written French and less Portuguese.
and
I have attended ICANN events:
- 2018 ICANN 62 General Policy Forum in Panama
- LACRALO RALO online meetings https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=102138235 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/LACRALO+Virtual+General+Assembly+2021+Agenda

Vanda Scartezini
E-mail: vanda at scartezini.org<mailto:vanda at scartezini.org>
Mobile: + 55 11 981811464