[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] RECORDED / Re: Nominar a Carlos Aguirre como Alac Member

claudia.ruiz at icann.org claudia.ruiz at icann.org
Tue May 25 06:42:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Estimado Carlos,

 Thank you for your e-mail.

 Your nomination acceptance is recorded. As the next steps,

 1. Kindly update your SOI page<https://community.icann.org/x/pUV-Ag>

 2. Send a brief statement to lac-discuss-en mailing list with At-Large Staff on cc, explaining why you believe you are a suitable candidate (See: For accepted nominations, candidates should also share a brief statement explaining their suitability to the said mailing list with a copy to At-Large staff.)

 3. Submit a Conflict of Interest form (COI) EN <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdCcYbqEoLCB2eokgTz86HHtze5lv9CeDRR-JtvRg2nKoWgFA/viewform> or ES <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhn7RzAvK0Kv3nwnMHAr_UHJylRoMKw27Lc_SIjCEbwQgm1Q/viewform>

 Thank you.

 Kind regards,

 Claudia ruiz