[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Nominación de Carlos Aguirre

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon May 24 21:50:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear, through this email I announce that a
 nomination for the position of ALAC Member headed by Carlos Aguirre.
 The nomination was made by Mr. Carlos Leal Saballos of the ALS
 IEEE Nicaragua in an email sent to the Staff with a copy to the presidency of
 LACRALO.
 Note is taken of it and the request is forwarded to the staff so that it can be
 do the necessary errands.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** Argentine Internet President - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C<https://fuilac.org> ** facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 we can be disobedient, every time we receive humiliating orders
 our *

 * conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *