[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Anuncio de extension de nominación hasta 26 Mayo -posición miembro del ALAC LACRALO

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Mon May 24 14:48:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Sorry Alberto has just informed me that in our statutes we do not speak of the following region but that any other region can apply for the position. So friends let's move because it is a very relevant position !!

 Vanda scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil