[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Nominación

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Mon May 24 14:08:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Thank you all for this nomination!
 I accept it with pleasure and look forward to serving our community!
 We are in NOMCOM in flat activity of interviews with the candidates who will pass to phase 2 of selection, by video. We call this phase Deep Dive, where we marginalize in the lives of the candidates, their social media and more in detail in their resumes and participation in the Internet and ICANN. I led the outreach group at NomCom 2021 and we had success with the problems of the pandemic and I also participated in the group that established the suggested questions for all candidate cases: new and those who plan to redirect. So even more complex than the other NOMCOM times that he had the opportunity to participate because they are very long meetings, but we are making good progress. The group is highly trained and we have the experience of Jia, the staff that has already followed NOMCOM for about 7-8 years.
 We hope to be able to select the best for each position!
 Big hug to all
 Vanda scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004