[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Nominación

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri May 21 23:34:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Thank you Augusto for nominating me and Vanda for supporting her.
 I accept the nomination, I think we will have a lot of work ahead of us in
 the new stage that comes with Augusto as leader from November
 this year.
 Hugs to all!

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internet President Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN
 Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of
 Internet users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas
 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time
 we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our sense
 common "Eduardo Galeano