[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Nominacion al delegado de Nomcom

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri May 21 23:28:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

I want hereby to propose to Vanda Scartezini to continue one more year
 as a delegate to the NomCom, as we are guided by custom and
 current regulations.

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internet President Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN
 Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of
 Internet users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas
 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time
 we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our sense
 common "Eduardo Galeano