[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Nominación

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Fri May 21 18:22:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

I am pleased to support and endorse this nomination. I think Sergio I have done an excellent job and if he feels interested. You have my support.

 Vanda scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 From: "lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org"<lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Augusto Ho<aho at usma.ac.pa>
 Date: Friday, May 21, 2021 at 13:17
 To: ICANN Staff<staff at atlarge.icann.org> , "lac-discuss-es at icann.org"<lac-discuss-es at icann.org>
 Subject: [lac-discuss-es] Nomination

 Dear region:
 I want to nominate Sergio Salinas Porto for the position of Vice Secretary (Elected Secretary) for the
 2021-2023 period for the Mercosur region.
 I believe that it is not necessary to contribute more to his career and contributions that he has made and does on a daily basis in the region.
 Today we need your experience to accompany and cement regional progress.
 Greetings,
 Augusto Ho