[lac-discuss-en] Nomination for LACRALO Secretary Elect (June 2021 to AGM 2021)

Vanda Scartezini vanda at scartezini.org
Thu May 20 17:12:23 UTC 2021

Dear Dev, I can second your nomination on Claire.
Best regards,

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
Sorry for any typos.

From: lac-discuss-en <lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Dev Teelucksingh <devtee at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 14:10
To: LACRALO list <lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
Subject: [lac-discuss-en] Nomination for LACRALO Secretary Elect (June 2021 to AGM 2021)

Dear All,

I would like to nominate Claire Craig for the position of LACRALO Secretary Elect from June 2021 to AGM 2021 (and Secretary position from 2021 AGM to 2023 AGM).

Claire is a long-time member of the Internet Society Trinidad and Tobago Chapter and is from Trinidad and Tobago. She is an ICANN Fellow and is heavily involved in Internet Governance events and outreach in the Caribbean.

I believe that Clarie will be an excellent addition to the LACRALO Leadership Team.

Kind Regards,

Dev Anand Teelucksingh