[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] ICANN LAC Talks - Proyecto de historia de la ICANN

rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Tue May 18 17:46:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear LACRALO members,

 I hope everyone is well.

 We are pleased to invite you to the next ICANN LAC Talks that will take place on May 27 at 19:00 UTC, this time we will have Mariana Marinho - ICANN Senior Manager Public Responsibility speaking about the history project of ICANN will explore key events in the growth of the organization, from its inception to its current state.

 Do not miss it, it will be very interesting.

 Registration: https://icann.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_PDIN8-BES72VFVDLNW-XKQ

 After registering, they will receive an email with the link and password.

 Greetings,

 Rodrigo Saucedo
 rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org<mailto:rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org>
 Sr. Manager Strategic Initiatives, Latin America and the Caribbean
 I CAN
 One World, One Internet
 [id: image001.png at 01D356F4.3F3911B0]