[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Eleccion secretario electo

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Mar 30 17:14:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear Alberto, this was discussed in a timely manner in a monthly meeting of
 LACRALO.
 It is planned to make the call as soon as the processes are called
 ALAC global elections, as is customary in At Large since the
 they incorporated all the regional electoral processes on the same date.
 Kind regards

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** Argentine Internet President - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C<https://fuilac.org> ** facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 we can be disobedient, every time we receive humiliating orders
 our *

 * conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *