[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Acerca de la Asamblea General Virtual de nuestra región

lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org
Fri Mar 5 20:04:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

In agreement.

 Kind regards

 Alberto soto

 From: lac-discuss-es<lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of LACRALO Spanish<lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Reply to: lilian ivette de luque bruges<lilidebru at hotmail.com>
 Date: Friday, March 5, 2021, 3:32 PM
 To: Sergio Salinas Porto<presidencia at internauta.org.ar>
 CC: LACRALO Spanish<lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-es] About the Virtual General Assembly of our region

 Dear Sergio, I agree with your message, we are living in exceptional times that merit measures, rules and procedures that adapt to them. I think that for this assembly we should be somewhat flexible and later adapt our procedures to the times and circumstances that we are experiencing.

 Regards,

 Lilian Ivette De Luque Bruges

 Representative ALS AGEIA Colombia