[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] RESULTADOS: Elecciones, Selecciones y Nombramientos de LACRALO 2021

dtechecuador at gmail.com dtechecuador at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 03:28:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear Region and Chapter

 Elections are always a milestone for the organizing mechanisms of
 our region and they mark the need to rediscover, each time and
 when, that the faces behind so much acronym are the
 true essential heartbeat that identifies us in the Icann ecosystem.

 Congratulations to those who participated, because it is a sign that the
 spirit of mind is throbbing.

 Good vibes to the new dignities because, in addition to reflecting on their
 vocation, we can see that the face of our region lights up again
 with the conviction that a determined commitment is the best mark on the
 road.

 I hope you are well with your families and have no worries
 serious that alter the climate of attachments.

 Diego Acosta Bastidas
 EC