[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Acerca del questionario de whois

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Jun 8 12:16:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear friends, we ask those who did not complete the
 questionnaire that you kindly do.
 Tomorrow we will have our organizational training meeting and it is
 important that we all have this complete.
 I ask you to do it, it is very simple and fast, it will not take us much time.
 Thanks

 Sergio Salinas Porto Internet President Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN
 Argentine Association of Internet Users / FeTIA FUILAC- Federation of
 Internet users of LAC facebook: salinasporto twitter: sergiosalinas
 Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 "Hopefully we can be disobedient, every time
 we receive orders that humiliate our conscience or violate our sense
 common "Eduardo Galeano