[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] NOMINACIÓN CHAIR ELECT 2021-2023

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Fri Jun 4 19:04:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Thanks Harold

 Vanda scartezini
 Polo Consultores Associados
 Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil
 Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253
 Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464
 Sorry for any typos.

 From: "lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org"<lac-discuss-es-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org> on behalf of Harold Arcos<harold.arcos at gmail.com>
 Date: Friday, June 4, 2021 at 14:42
 To: Marcelo Rodriguez<marcelorodriguez at internauta.org.ar>
 Cc: "lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org"<lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
 Subject: Re: [lac-discuss-en] CHAIR ELECT NOMINATION 2021-2023

 Thank you very much for your considerations dear Adrián, Marcelo and regional colleagues

 It is an honor to serve and not expect service, as is the maxim for this time.

 I take the opportunity to share in this way my EoI that has to be published by the Staff in the wiki of our elections:
 https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/2021+ALAC+and+RALO+Elections%2C+Selections+and+Appointments

 As well as make a kind reminder for the Meeting with the Postulates in these elections that is scheduled for Monday, June 7 at 23UTC: https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/2021-06-07+LACRALO+ Call + for + Candidates

 fraternal hug

 Harold Arcos
 +593 962792117
 skp: harcos0912