[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] llamado a trabajar en el plan estratégico quinquenal de LACRALO

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Jan 28 14:30:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear friends and friends, I hope everyone is well, I have asked
 to the staff to organize a doodle for us to meet as soon as possible to
 start designing our first Strategic Plan 2021/2026.
 It is very important that we join this subgroup of work of the
 LACRALO Governance Group. Let's think that the present and future of neustra
 region will be planned in this Strategic Plan.
 I really hope a great group that joins to work on this.
 See you working on zoom in a few days!

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** President of the Argentine Internet user - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C<https://fuilac.org> ** facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 We can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate
 our *

 * conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *