[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Propuesta de actividad para presupuesto FY22

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Mon Jan 18 07:42:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear colleagues, we share the attached proposal that will be presented
 tomorrow Monday 18 before 19.00 UTC to incorporate it into the Activities
 from FY22 (July 2021 - June 2022).

 This activity aims to improve the participation of
 members of Lacralo and incorporate more members in the development of
 global policies by opening this space for civil society
 dialogue with the public policy decision-makers of each of our
 regions-countries.

 We invite everyone to join in the search for spokespersons
 nationals that they consider most relevant for their participation.

 Let us know about any modifications to the file before 19 UTC

 Kind regards from Harold and myself.

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** President of the Argentine Internet user - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C<https://fuilac.org> ** facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 We can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate
 our *

 * conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *