[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Reunión con el CEO de ICANN

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed Feb 17 23:20:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear region, we will soon have a meeting with the presidents of the
 different regions with the CEO of ICANN, at that meeting it is customary to
 send questions that the community considers relevant to discuss with the CEO,
 I make available through this channel a space so that you can
 send me your questions (there are 2), I promise to share with you the
 answers to these questions that you bring me. We have time to
 send them until Friday 02/19
 I look forward to hearing from them!
 A hug

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** President of the Argentine Internet user - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C<https://fuilac.org> ** facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 We can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate
 our *

 * conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *