[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Fwd: [ALAC-Announce] Invitation - First Webinar of the At-Large Capacity Building Program 2021: Social Media Best Practices

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 18:34:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

* Dear Region, * a friendly reminder to register for the Webinar
 to access the Zoom Room Entrance Link and of course please
 also spread by all possible means .. hug H.

 Capacity Building Program 2021: Social Media Best Practices
 To: ALAC Announce<alac-announce at atlarge-lists.icann.org>

 Register for Zoom!

 Register to zoom

 Sign up for Zoom!

 * Spanish after the English version *

 * French version in bas du mail *

 Dear All,

 On behalf of Joanna Kulesza and Alfredo Calderon, Co-Chairs of the Capacity
 Building Working Group, we would like to invite you to join the * first * webinar
 of the * At-Large Capacity Building Program - 2021
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+Working+Group#CapacityBuildingWebinarsSuggestedTopics-2018843083>
 * on
 the Topic of “Social Media Best Practices
<https://community.icann.org/x/RwdACQ> ”On * Monday ** 8 February
 2021 at 22:00 UTC for ** 9 ** 0 minutes. *

 The Guest Speakers are Lilian Ivette de Luque
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Lilian+Ivette+De+Luque+Bruges+SOI> ,
 Chair of the Social Media working group and Alexandra Dans [icann.org]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.icann.org/profiles/185__;!!PtGJab4!ra3yyDlxTE3bhJd0eKiWuQlKZd5qpWBcLC54cd37ZYqC6oU4-dMG6q7-mQ_WM7Lq4nN1yOI-gA$> ,
 Communications Director, Latin America and the Caribbean

 Webinar Description:

 Social media platforms are powerful communication tools which allow the
 ICANN community to connect and engage around the world. Especially during
 the current context of ICANN virtual meetings, our At-Large Social Media
 Webinar on "Good practices in Social Media" will provide participants with
 the tools and training needed for effective social media account management
 and engagement, including the publication of content and targeted
 interaction with their audiences.

 The webinar is scheduled on * Monday 8 February 2021 at 22:00 UTC for ** 9 ** 0
 minutes. *

 The draft agenda and call details are available at:
 https://community.icann.org/x/RwdACQ

 * For other times: * tinyurl.com / q8d1wpjo

 * French **, Spanish and Portuguese interpretation will be provided. *

 * ZOOM REGISTRATION required *

 https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAucu2oqT0uE91JaC75pQ_1DOEt77E3de0Y

 * Important: Please keep note of the zoom room as you will be sent an unique
 link! *

 Real time transcription (RTT) available at:
 https://www.streamtext.net/player?event=ICANN [streamtext.net]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.streamtext.net/player?event=ICANN__;!!PtGJab4!sS1VTh5wLooL6wrAqvHHqVV8AG-1VzYLrxi2Vx4X-tDlNa7dpU1fzJzumC2k2z_StKxke2g3VA$>

 * If you require a dial-out, please contact At-Large Staff
 at staff at atlarge.icann.org<staff at atlarge.icann.org> with your preferred
 number. *

 Thank you.

 Kind regards,

 *******************

 Dear all,

 On behalf of Joanna Kulesza and Alfredo Calderon, Co-chairs of the Group of
 Capacity Development Work, we would like to invite you to join the
 first webinar of the At-Large Capacity Development Program
 - 2021 on the theme of "* Best Social Media Practices" * on * Monday 8
 February 2021 at 22:00 UTC * for 90 minutes.

 The invited speakers are Lilian Ivette de Luque
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Lilian+Ivette+De+Luque+Bruges+SOI>
 , president of the Social Media working group and Alexandra Dans
 [icann.org]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.icann.org/profiles/185__;!!PtGJab4!ra3yyDlxTE3bhJd0eKiWuQlKZd5qpWBcLC54cd37ZYqC6oU4-dMG6q7-mQ_WM7Lq4nN1yOI-gA$> ,
 Director of Communications, Latin America and the Caribbean.

 Description of the webinar:

 Social media platforms are communication tools
 powerful tools that allow the ICANN community to connect and engage
 around the world. Especially during the current context of meetings
 ICANN Virtuals, Our At-Large Social Media Webinar
 on "Good practices in social networks" will provide participants
 the tools and training necessary for the management and
 effective participation of accounts in social networks, including the
 content publication and interaction with your audiences.

 The webinar is scheduled for Monday, February 8, 2021 at
 22:00 UTC for 90 minutes.

 For other occasions: tinyurl.com/q8d1wpjo

 The draft Agenda and the details of the call are available at:
 https://community.icann.org/x/RwdACQ

 * Interpretation will be provided in French, Spanish and Portuguese. *

 * Requires Zoom registration: *

 https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAucu2oqT0uE91JaC75pQ_1DOEt77E3de0Y

 * Important: Please note that you will receive a unique zoom link, save it for
 your access the conference call *

 ADIGO conference ID:

 IN: 1638

 IS: 1738

 FR: 1838

 If you require a phone call, please contact At-Large Staff at
 staff at atlarge.icann.org with your preferred number to be called.

 !Thank you very much!

 Best regards,

 Staff Staff

 *******************

 Chers Tous,

 Au nom de Joanna Kulesza et Alfredo Calederon, co-presidents du groupe de
 travail sur le renforcement des capacités
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Capacity+Building+Working+Group> ,
 nous aimerions vous inviter à participer au premier webinaire du program
 de renforcement des capacités At-Large 2021 sur le thème: Médias Sociaux:
 Les Meilleures Pratiques!

 Presenters are Lilian Ivette de Luque
<https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/Lilian+Ivette+De+Luque+Bruges+SOI> ,
 Chairman of the South Travail Group of Social Media and Alexandra Dans
 [icann.org]
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.icann.org/profiles/185__;!!PtGJab4!ra3yyDlxTE3bhJd0eKiWuQlKZd5qpWBcLC54cd37ZYqC6oU4-dMG6q7-mQ_WM7Lq4nN1yOI-gA$> ,
 Directrice de la communication, Amérique Latine et Caraïbes.

 * Description du webinaire: *

 Les plateformes sociax sont de puissants outils de communication qui
 permettent à la communauté de l'ICANN de se connecter et de s'engager dans
 The entire monde. Surtout dans le context actuel des reunions virtuelles de
 l'ICANN, notre webinaire At-large sur les me2dias sociux sur les Bonnes
 Pratiques dans les Medias Sociaux ”fournira aux participants les outils et
 the formation necessary for a management and an effective engagement
 comptes de medias sociaux, and comprised the publication de contenu et ciblé
 interaction avec leur public.

 Nous aurons an interactive quiz hanging them presentations and a occasion of
 questions-answers at the end of the presentation. Le personnel will terminate
 webinaire for a probe of evaluation for nous permettre de continuer à
 améliorer ces webinaires.

 The webinaire is scheduled on Monday 8 February at 22:00 UTC for 90 minutes.

 Pour d'autres horaires: tinyurl.com/q8d1wpjo

 L'ordre du jour et les details de l'appel are available à
 https://community.icann.org/x/RwdACQ

 * The webinaire will be interpreted in French, Spanish and Portuguese. *

 * Inscrivez-vous pour recevoir le lien ZOOM: *

 https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAucu2oqT0uE91JaC75pQ_1DOEt77E3de0Y

 * Important: veuillez noter la salle de zoom car un lien unique vous sera
 I sent! *

 Si vous avez besoin que l'operatrice ADIGO vous appelle, merci de nous (
 staff at atlarge.icann.org) confirm your application number to return to email.

 Merci.

 Cordialement,

 ICANN Policy Staff in support of the At-Large Community

 Website: atlarge.icann.org [atlarge.icann.org]
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__atlarge.icann.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=eVjcqQ6q8nY7QUSrlA2nPJNCy7kLh0qN2VYRahN9_94&s=w0dPK7RICz6K2B73FoSU1sV9BhHFOnYC3blqz9emA6o&e=>

 Facebook: facebook.com/icann [facebook.com]
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_icannatlarge&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=eVjcqQ6q8nY7QUSrlA2nPJNCy7kLh0qN2VYRahN9_94&s=cQT9ewNA5UeVKxa3D4IGyjS4kHn3xOCI4z2ZyLFEX0k&e=>
 atlarge [facebook.com]
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.facebook.com_icannatlarge&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=eVjcqQ6q8nY7QUSrlA2nPJNCy7kLh0qN2VYRahN9_94&s=cQT9ewNA5UeVKxa3D4IGyjS4kHn3xOCI4z2ZyLFEX0k&e=>

 Twitter: @ [twitter.com]
<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_ICANNAtLarge&d=DwMGaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=ds9md1zoepmwqw2nfk-Vs9ssxn1I3jPs97ekKkctEkM&m=eVjcqQ6q8nY7QUSrlA2nPJNCy7kLh0qN2VYRahN9_94&s=S3JMa5G0D-NLynujJc8RwSnj4cn354eHaVMXf2JIsm4&e=>
 ICANNAtLarge [twitter.com]

At-Large Official Site: http://www.atlarge.icann.org