[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Fwd: Resignation

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 15:18:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Good morning dear Alejandro and region.

 The motion was noted and channeled. Thank you for the initiative and to those
 have seconded the motion.

 Best regards

 Harold arcos
 LACRALO Secretariat

 sent through my H device.
 sorry for the brevity and typos. ,,

 Jan 28 2021 13:00, "Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch"<apisan at unam.mx>
 wrote:

 Sergio,

 I am sure that I am not the only one who proposes to transmit on behalf of
 all our community a solidarity greeting to Omir wishing his prompt
 recovery and return to activities, as well as thanking what they have
 done. If it needs to be taken as a formal motion, consider it this way
 presented.

 Alexander Pisanty