[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Aportes Regionales a los Marcos de Referencia en Internet

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 21:40:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear region:

 According to what was discussed during our Monthly Meeting (
 https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/2021-11-15+LACRALO+Monthly+Teleconference)
 from Monday 15 November we are sharing access to the
 webinar presented by Dr. Alejandro Pisanty on Marcos de
 Reference on the Internet.

 According to the presenter's request, the regional community is invited
 from Latin America and the Caribbean Islands to make comments, observations,
 contributions and / or criticisms of the analysis perspective presented.

 * Access to the presentation-slides: *
 https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/178587089/LACRALO_15112021-%20Alejandro%20Principles%20and%20effects%20of%20the%20Internet.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1637009758000&api=v2

 * Access to the recording of the Webinar: *
 *IN*
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CRQJ-y13VJPC9szpWclByFSrT4M2m8cn/view?usp=sharing

 *IS*
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DJQSmJSckZkSKXSIlBGMyBocAopVe7-e/view?usp=sharing

 * PT *
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SbbSB2dQH-SUTumBn6XEra2w2Q0yEfqD/view?usp=sharing

 * FR *
 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZfQTxVgbrFJL2Nju2o66aiQGjx7g9uTV/view?usp=sharing

 * Chat Zoom Comments: * https://community.icann.org/x/1AWlCg

 We invite the entire regional community to make comments,
 opinions, criticisms and contributions requested by Alejandro Pisanty to the framework
 submitted to feed future contributions,

 Fraternal greetings,