[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Terremoto en el Caribe

yacine at yacine.net yacine at yacine.net
Mon Aug 16 18:34:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Alexander,

 I am going to ask some colleagues for more details but I think that the 3G 4G networks of
 Digicel and Natcom are enabled, as long as the diesel reaches the towers well
 (in 2010 was the great battle since the time that followed the earthquake coordinate
 take diesel from the DR to the towers to the mountain above Puerto Principe, with
 the streets that go up destroyed, more tents and food and the technicians who
 kept and their families, so that rescuers could stay
 connected and those trapped under rubble psigan sending messages,)

 more damage to the networks can do the storm Grace that happens right there right now

 Yacine