[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] LAC Readout ICANN70

rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Fri Apr 16 18:34:00 UTC 2021

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear LACRALO members,

 I hope everyone is well.

 We are pleased to invite you to the next ICANN70 LAC Readout that will take place this Tuesday, April 20 at 19:00 UTC, Here I share the agenda

 5 mins

 Welcome - Opening Words

 Rodrigo de la Parra - ICANN

 15 mins

 ICANN70 Board Discussions and Resolutions

 Lito Ibarra
 Leon Sanchez
 Patricio poblete

 10 mins

 Domain Names Abuse Discussions

 Mark Dattysgeld - gNSO Council

 10 mins

 New gTLD Subsequent Procedures and Review of Transfer Policy

 Olga Cavalli - gNSO Council

 10 mins

 Highlights from the ccNSO

 Alejandra Reynoso - ccNSO Chair

 10 minutes

 Q&A

 Do not miss it, it will be very interesting.

 Registration: https://icann.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEpdemvpj0qG9Gxo2rjhNB9-OAT-i37smZo
 Rodrigo Saucedo
 rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org<mailto:rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org>
 Sr. Manager Strategic Initiatives, Latin America and the Caribbean
 I CAN
 One World, One Internet
 [id: image001.png at 01D356F4.3F3911B0]