[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] ICANN -69 Reunión Anual General - Vía Remota

harold.arcos at gmail.com harold.arcos at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 19:18:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Happy Friday dear region

 In this way we share important information about the Week
 Preparatory to the ICANN-69 Annual General Meeting to be held
 entirely remotely.

 Here you can see the publication in ES
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2020-09-15-es> , IN
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2020-09-15-en> and FR
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2020-09-15-fr> .

 To access the Preparatory Week you must first Register for
 ICANN-69 <https://meetings.icann.org/en/remote69> directly here
<https://events.icann.org/icann69-agm/registration> .

 After signing up, they will receive two emails:
 An email with the confirmation of your registration.
 An email with the login details to access
 The programing.

 After completing the entire Registration, you will be able to access the Programming of
 ICANN69 <https://69.schedule.icann.org/> through the App
<https://69.schedule.icann.org/> that you can review via the web.

 ICANN Remote Meetings are using some *
 Participation*
<https://meetings.icann.org/en/remote-participation#interpretation> than
 We invite you to review. In the case of accessing the Services of
 Interpretation will be used the application * Congress Rental Network (CRN) *.
 This application can be downloaded to your mobile device or accessed via the Web:
 https://crn.interpret.world/user/sign-in

 We remind you to follow our accounts on Social Networks:
 * Twitter: * @LACRALO_Icann
 * Instagram: * @ lacralo.icann

 We remain at your service for any additional information.

 Regards

 Sergio Salinas Porto - President LACRALO
 Augusto Ho - Vice President LACRALO
 Harold Arcos - LACRALO Secretariat
 Omir Kerry - LACRALO Deputy Secretary