[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Invitación- ICANN LAC TALKS

rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Wed Sep 23 14:10:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear LACRALO members,

 I hope everyone is well!

 I can tell you that this Thursday, September 24 at 20:00 UTC, we will have an excellent ICANN LAC Talks, this time we will have a panel with Oscar Robles - LACNIC, Luis Arancibia - LACTLD, Stephen Lee - CariNOG and Alejandro Patiño - ECLAC, speaking on the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on Internet organizations in Latin America and the Caribbean, the panel will be moderated by Rodrigo de la Parra - ICANN

 Don't miss out on this opportunity to interact with these organizations.

 To register: https://icann.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_y_i0SmUnTmCV8yq5wKryJw

 Zoom room audio will be in Spanish, so if you want to listen to the webinar in English or Portuguese, please send me your phone number so we can call you 5 minutes before the webinar starts.

 [cid: image001.jpg at 01D69190.BD2BF0E0]

 Regards,

 Rodrigo Saucedo
 rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org <mailto:rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org>
 Sr. Manager Strategic Initiatives, Latin America and the Caribbean
 I CAN
 One World, One Internet
 [id: image001.png at 01D356F4.3F3911B0]