[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Pedido de opinión

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Fri Oct 9 23:56:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Hello dear friends

 I hope everyone is well with his family.

 In this way I need to consult two (2) aspects of the same topic:
 ICANN participation.

 I ask you very briefly and to share in a timely manner for 5
 minutes in meeting with ALAC during the next week, what are our
 opinions about:

 1.- What do you consider to be the greatest challenge or the greatest difficulty to
 participate in Icann in times of pandemic and,
 2.- What would you recommend to the ALAC to improve participation and
 involvement of the community at large in Icann and the
 Policy Development.

 I thank you in advance for your opinions.
 The Secretariat will take note and consolidate on Monday, October 12 before 7 p.m.
 UTC to find the most common ground.

 Thanks in advance!

 Sergio Salinas Porto

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** Argentine Internet President - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C<https://fuilac.org> ** facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 We can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate
 our *

 * conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *