[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Acerca de la sesión ICANN69 sobre la comunidad At-Large y el abuso del DNS: una campaña de educación para usuarios individuales

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Oct 1 17:06:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear colleagues, a few days ago the presidents of the
 regions that we recommend to someone to discuss DNS Abuse and a
 education campaign for users on this topic.
 I want to propose Alejandro Pisanty to be our voice in that
 space, I think he has plenty of expertise and vision to be able to work in
 that area during ICANN69.
 Is there anyone who is against this?
 I need to know this with a certain degree of urgency in order to send your
 Name.
 Thank you

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** Argentine Internet President - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users<http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C<https://fuilac.org> ** facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 We can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate
 our *

 * conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *