[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Recordatorio: ICANN LAC Talks

rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Fri Nov 20 17:00:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Hello everyone,

 Don't forget, in one hour the ICANN LAC Talks begins, this time we will have gTLDs from the LAC region (.bar, .rest, .bradesco and .lat) sharing their experiences and successes.

 Registration: https://icann.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YpkCxW9PTzuZxcLJbFlK6Q
 Cheers,
 Rodrigo Saucedo
 rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org<mailto:rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org>
 Sr. Manager Strategic Initiatives, Latin America and the Caribbean
 I CAN
 One World, One Internet
 [id: image001.png at 01D356F4.3F3911B0]