[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] ICANN LAC Talks

rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Tue Nov 17 15:08:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear LACRALO members,

 I hope everyone is well.

 We are pleased to invite you to the next ICANN LAC Talks that will take place this Friday, November 20 at 18:00 UTC, this time we will have new gTLDS (.bar, .rest, .bradesco, other to be confirmed) from the Latin America and Caribbean region, telling a bit about their history and current affairs, you will have the opportunity to ask them to learn more about these successful gTLDS.

 Do not miss it, it will be very interesting.

 Registration: https://icann.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_YpkCxW9PTzuZxcLJbFlK6Q

 Cheers,

 Rodrigo Saucedo

 rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org<mailto:rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org>

 Sr. Manager Strategic Initiatives, Latin America and the Caribbean

 I CAN

 One World, One Internet