[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Covid-19 and The Future of Internet Governance webinar Internet Society

myaguero at msn.com myaguero at msn.com
Wed May 27 14:00:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear sirs,

 I wanted to share with you the following event, which I found very interesting that the region can participate, despite the time difference, and which was announced at the end of the webinar broadcast on Facebook Live last Monday.

 This is an academic conversation and will include the participation of the United Nations Assistant Secretary-General, who is working on the 2030 Agenda and the High-Level Panel on Digital Cooperation.

 The registration link is as follows: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/covid-19-and-the-future-of-internet-governance-tickets-106470496120?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm- content = attendeeshare & aff = escb & utm-source = cp & utm-term = listing

 Cheers,

 Maritza Agüero