[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Acerca de la llamada de mañana con los candidatos

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Wed May 20 18:58:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear and dear, tomorrow we will have our call
 to meet our candidates to hold the positions in
 dispute within LACRALO.
 As you know, this time, some of the positions have only one
 member to be elected and are therefore elected by acclamation (ALAC Member and
 Nomcom), beyond that, they will also be present at the
 meeting evacuating doubts and exposing about his future task in his
 respective charges.
 I ask that you please forward your questions to the candidates for
 vice presidents, ALAC member and NomCom, so that we can organize with
 activity time tomorrow Thursday May 21 at 23.00UTC.
 Cheers

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** Argentine Internet User President - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users <http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C <https://fuilac.org> ** facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 we can be disobedient, every time we receive humiliating orders
 our *

 * conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *