[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Solicitud de ayuda de emergencia

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue May 19 20:48:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear region, I forward a message from Members of the Care Committee of
 AT-LARGE at ICANN, it is of real importance that we echo as much as possible
 of the request that is being made and that we help to help some members
 from our community who are having a hard time outside our home in our
 same region.

 Here is the note sent message

 * Request for emergency help *

 During this terrible Covid-19 disaster, some of our members of
 the AT-LARGE community in ICANN are trapped outside the country with few
 financial resources or facing a serious situation that requires our
 immediate help.

 You can help with a small donation to enable these people
 receive financial assistance in their time of need. 100% of the
 funds will be forwarded (minus GoFund Me fees) to people who
 they need it the most. The AT-LARGE Community Care Committee at ICANN
 is a group of volunteers that will determine which individuals are more
 deserving and will organize the rapid and private transfer of funds from
 emergency.

 We respect the privacy of the recipients. If they choose to recognize the
 community, is your choice.

 Please contribute what you can. Your help is appreciated.

 Members of the AT-LARGE Care Committee at ICANN

 Maureen Hilyard, Sebastien Bachollet, Eduardo Diaz and Glenn McKnight

 Here is the link to make donations:
 https://www.gofundme.com/f/atlarge-caring-community-covid-19-fund?teamInvite=JD8oJFv2gJxMOT6qT3d8sjkQCa5zf0HOzZSaggfgys8PourceVemail_email_e_e_utm_email_mt_email_email_mt_email

 Hugs to all!

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** Argentine Internet User President - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users <http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C <https://fuilac.org> ** facebook: salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 we can be disobedient, every time we receive humiliating orders
 our *

 * conscience or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *