[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Reunión Mensual LACRALO Mayo 2020

vanda at scartezini.org vanda at scartezini.org
Fri May 15 13:00:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

You are right Alberto. In my opinion we should show the attendance to the metrics for each candidate to each position.
 The staff has all the information about meeting attendance + working groups attendance, participation on ATLAS III and certainly can help Harold with the overall metrics

 Vanda Scartezini
 Associated Consultants Polo
 Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004
 01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil