[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO Monthly Meeting May 2020

Harold Arcos harold.arcos at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:22:54 UTC 2020

Dear Region

We are sharing the proposed agenda for our next regional monthly meeting.
As you can see, the main theme of the regional webinar program will be
the *General
Operation and Resilience of the DNS Domain Name System.*

*Agenda:*
https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/2020-05-18+LACRALO+Monthly+Teleconference

Based on the contributions and suggestions from the region, we take this
opportunity to start a dynamic in which we can converse, exchange, debate
and share points of view on the substantial issues that are under
discussion, such as *DNS Abuse*. It has been a historical necessity that we
have expressed in various measures in the region.

The exchange space seeks to initiate a regional debate that enriches both
new and active members.  A record will be kept and after the Monthly
Meeting it will be continued through the mailing list to finally assess
whether it is pertinent or necessary to prepare a regional pronouncement
towards Alac.

We share some links related to DNS;
https://www.icann.org/news/blog/icann-org-s-multifaceted-response-to-dns-abuse
> Domain Abuse Activity Reporting https://www.icann.org/octo-ssr/daar
> Domain Abuse Activity Reporting (DAAR) SystemReport on data from March
31, 2020
https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/files/daar-
monthly-report-31mar20-en.pdf

Please share all the materials and links you want about DNS in this same
email thread.

Regards

Sergio Salinas Porto - LACRALO Chair

Harold Arcos - LACRALO Secretariat