[lac-discuss-en] RECORDED / Re: [lac-discuss-es] Candidatura a Vicepresidencia

Luis Martinez hipouia at gmail.com
Wed May 13 05:40:11 UTC 2020

Dear Claudia, I have been trying to log into Atlassian without success. I
filled the “Formulario Conflicto de Interest” on line. Please advise on
accessing the wiki page.
Thanks
Luis

On May 8, 2020 at 5:36:28 PM, Claudia Ruiz (claudia.ruiz at icann.org) wrote:

Dear Luis,

Thank you for your email. Your self-nomination is recorded.

As the next step, please complete your At-Large SOI which I have created
for you here: https://community.icann.org/x/14MEC

Also, please send a brief statement explaining why you believe you are a
suitable candidate and you must also complete a COI (Conflict of Interest
form) .

*FORMULARIO CONFLICTO DE INTEREST: ESPANOL
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfhn7RzAvK0Kv3nwnMHAr_UHJylRoMKw27Lc_SIjCEbwQgm1Q/viewform>*

 Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Claudia Ruiz