[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Invitación - ISegundo CANN LAC Talks “Tecnología 5G y el DNS”

rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org
Mon May 11 17:06:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Hello,

 I just wanted to correct the date of the invitation with the Spanish text, the correct date is May 15 at 15:00 UTC

 Sorry for the mistake.

 Cheers,
 Rodrigo Saucedo
 rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org <mailto:rodrigo.saucedo at icann.org>
 Sr. Manager Strategic Initiatives, Latin America and the Caribbean
 I CAN
 One World, One Internet
 [id: image001.png at 01D356F4.3F3911B0]