[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO NOMINATION 2020

Lia Patricia Hernández P. direccion at ipandetec.org
Sun May 10 04:27:23 UTC 2020

Thank you Abdías for my nomination and Vanda and Alfredo for seconding this
nomination.

I feel very honored and I hope I can continue the work that we do in
IPANDETEC as a regional organization to consolidate the involving of the
largest numbers of Internet actors from Central America in ICANN.

regards,

Lia

El vie., 8 de may. de 2020 a la(s) 13:25, Vanda Scartezini (
vanda at scartezini.org) escribió:

> I second Lia Hernandez  IPANDEtec as candidate to become chair elect
>

> *Vanda Scartezini*
>
> *Polo Consultores Associados*
>
> *Av. Paulista 1159, cj 1004*
>
> *01311-200- Sao Paulo, SP, Brazil*
>
> *Land Line: +55 11 3266.6253*
>
> *Mobile: + 55 11 98181.1464 *
>
> *Sorry for any typos. *
>

> *From: *lac-discuss-en <lac-discuss-en-bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
> on behalf of Abdias Zambrano <abdias at ipandetec.org>
> *Date: *Friday, May 8, 2020 at 05:26
> *To: *LACRALO list <lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org>
> *Cc: *"Lia Patricia Hernández P." <direccion at ipandetec.org>
> *Subject: *[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO NOMINATION 2020
>

> Good afternoon At Large,
>
> I would like to nominate Lia Hernandez, IPANDETEC Central America
> Executive Directress for the position of chair elect- Central America.
>
> Bests,
>
> --
>
> Abdias A. Zambrano A.
>
> Coordinador de Políticas Públicas
>
> IPANDETEC Centroamérica
>
> Calle 50 con Calle 53 Este, Marbella
>
> P.H. Plaza 2000, SPACES, Oficina 19
>
> Ciudad de Panamá
>
> E: abdias at ipandetec.org <sharon at ipandetec.org>
>
> W: www.ipandetec.org
>
> [image: ../Downloads/IPANDETEC-2019-2%20centroamerica%20(2).png]

> *IPANDETEC es una organización no gubernamental con sede en Ciudad de
> Panamá, trabajando en políticas públicas de Internet en Centroamérica.*

*Lia Patricia Hernández P.*

Directora Ejecutiva
IPANDETEC
Calle 53 Marbella y Calle 50