[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] REMINDER: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2020 ALAC, LACRALO AND ALAC DELEGATES TO THE NOMCOM

hcarrascob at gmail.com hcarrascob at gmail.com
Wed May 6 13:10:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear,

 Vanda's explanation clearly shows that there was a misinterpretation of emails. I suggest that we continue with the electoral processes and do not create problems where it is seen that there are not.

 Hugs

 Humberto Carrasco Blanc
 lawyer
 Professor of Economic Law - Commercial UCN
 LLM Queen Mary University of London
 PhD University of Edinburgh