[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] Acerca del día internacional de la mujer

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Sun Mar 8 14:42:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

I send this that I already sent to the whatsapp group, but I forward it here
 that it may happen that some partner is not yet in the group (it would be
 Well, if anyone is not let us know so we can add them.
 -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------
 Dear companions of LACRALO, today is a very special day, it is not a day of
 celebration, but of Fight, as you know on this day the
 women's struggle for their participation in society, on the basis of
 Emancipation of women and their full development as a person.
 This offers us a day of reflection on the participation spaces,
 the form of organizational construction and your place in the
 development and definition of the policies of ICANN and the ICT world, in
 perspective of a very strong component such as the cultural concept of
 patriarchy in which we are immersed as a society.
 The struggle for rights inherent to gender and diversity must be a
 constant in our participation, and that is an objective that from this
 leadership we have proposed from the zero day of our management.
 I embrace you fraternally wishing you a great foundation day for all
 the rights acquired in all these years of participation and dispute
 active for recognized rights and for those who still have to recognize!

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** President Internauta Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users <http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C <https://fuilac.org> ** Facebook: Salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate
 our *

 * awareness or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *