[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] A horas de empezar ICANN67

Sergio Salinas Porto presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Mar 5 20:44:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear colleagues, we are just beginning our 67th meeting
 in ICANN, this time we will do it remotely, since like everyone
 they know a virus (CoronaVirus) that has made our way
 download hundreds of face-to-face meetings on all continents.
 Our vice secretary Kerry Kerr at the request of the board of directors
 a sheet and calculation so that we are putting our names in
 the meetings we plan to participate, the idea is that we can cover all
 as much as possible so that there is presence of the users of our region in
 all activities carried out online.
 We will have interpretation in the streaming channel in Spanish and French.
 We need you to complete with your name next to each one sections that
 they think they may be interested or interested in knowing more about what
 Discuss those topics.
 remember that the schedule that we will be working on is in the Schedule of
 Cancun (Mexico) which is -5.00 UTC.
 To write your name you need to enter here !:
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FN355rq9HXTXrPZULqyFBsNqOCVXnoPoPgbhvqZyvKU/edit#gid=630281367

 Best regards!

 * Sergio Salinas Porto ** President Internauta Argentina - LACRALO / ICANN
<https://atlarge.icann.org/ralos/lacralo> ** Argentine Association of
 Internet users <http://www.internauta.org.ar/> / FeTIA
<http://www.fetia.org.ar/> ** FUILAC- Federation of Internet Users
 Of the C <https://fuilac.org> ** Facebook: Salinasporto
<http://www.facebook.com/salinasporto> ** twitter: sergiosalinas
<http://twitter.com/sergiosalinas> ** Mobi: +54 9 223 5 215819 ** "Hopefully
 we can be disobedient, every time we receive orders that humiliate
 our *

 * awareness or violate our common sense "Eduardo Galeano *