[lac-discuss-en] [lac-discuss-es] se viene ICANN 67 de forma remota!

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Thu Mar 5 20:28:00 UTC 2020

[[-- Translated text (es -> en) --]]

Dear region, I wanted to comment that both the staff and all
 volunteers are making great efforts so that the first meeting of
 Virtual ICANN is a success or at least possible. There are great challenges for
 face as the large number of sessions and the different time zones
 of the participants For us from LACRALO the schedules will not be so
 complicated and hopefully we can participate a lot.

 I wanted to comment on 3 sessions that I think will be very
 interesting for the whole community:

 Monday 9 - There will be a session at 18: 45- 20:15 UTC “informative and
 Education ”on DNS Abuse and Compiance

 Tuesday 10 - there will be a session at 18-19:30 UTC on, Threats and Challenges
 de Doh / DOT - the moderator will be at ALAC - Member Holly Raiche

 Wednesday 11- There will be a session at 18: 45- 20:15 UTH about, ONE WORLD - ONE
 INTERNET?? Cybersecurity and Geopolitics in a multi-part environment
 interested. Where our Board member Leon Sanchez will be one of the
 panelists. And moderated by the ALAC Member Joana Kuleska.

 For the three sessions there will be streaming audio in English, Spanish and French !!!

 Here is the complete ICANN 67 agenda! https://67.schedule.icann.org/

 I invite you to participate !!!!

 regards

 Sylvia